|Mr. Silas smiles while he reveals his evil plan.|
|Happy pigeons having a birdfood feast in the Dean's office.|
|Snapshot of a pigeon just before blowing up.|
|State of the Dean Carl Cain's office after the pigeon slaughter|
Details of the pigeon starring
- Source: How high Starring moment: 0:50:35
- Pigeon activity: They are street pigeons that enter in an apartment in search of bird seeds. Pigeons are usually shy and they don't like to enter in houses. However, this kind of pigeon behaviour is frequently employed in many films -like this one. The special effects of the scene are remarkable. Instead of using computer animation they just cut the scene, and replace the original pigeon with an explosive reproduction which blows up very realistically.
- Symbolism: This scene lacks of symbolism. The pigeons are common pigeons that avidly eat all the food that they find.
- Relevance: Medium. With this action the Dean's office is completely devastated. This event contributes to deteriorating further the bad relationship between the Dean and the main characters of the film.
- Training level: Medium. The pigeons fly into the apartment in a non-natural way. It is evident that they are thrown in from outside. However, when they are in the apartment they behave pretty well eating all the seeds with great excitement.